While building her photography business, Luci sold skin care and makeup through at home parties to supplement her income. The lessons she learned contributed greatly to the 37 years as a successful photography with $3000 to $10,000 orders and much more. In this episode, she covers the dozen things she learned from selling a luxury item to women.
In this episode, Luci will discuss:
- The correlations between selling make-up to women in their home and growing a luxury photography business.
- The importance of passion, enthusiasm and descriptive language while selling products to clients.
- Learn how to grow your photography business by using these twelve practical tips.
- It is important to believe in what you are selling and doing your best to communicate that.
- Dress professionally; you want your client’s first impression of you that you are running a business, not a hobby.
- To grow your business, you need to engage with clients by following up on leads, placing a reminder call, and expressing gratitude.
“My job is to find the clients want what I am offering and can afford it, but I will never know if I prejudge them.” – Luci Dumas
Connect with Luci Dumas:
Show: The Profitable Photographer