Meredith Ryncarz is a former college art professor turned photographer and creative business coach. She moves to new cities about every 4 years and we discuss her strategies for “hitting the ground running” with a photography business.
In this episode, Luci and Meredith discuss:
- Pricing and marketing for your photography business in a military community environment.
- The benefits of being part of the photographic community wherever you go.
- Managing fear through business moves and professional growth.
- You have money to pay for what you value – the same goes for your clients.
- Having a network around you is indispensable.
- Monitor your mental health and mindset along the way – you cannot take care of your clients if you do not take care of yourself.
“You can charge what you’re worth. You don’t necessarily have to market to the military community – you can market to the city, or in the town over, or the county over and be an amazingly profitable photographer. But you have to do the work.”— Meredith Ryncarz
Connect with Meredith Ryncarz:
Facebook: Meredith Ryncarz Photography
Connect with Luci Dumas: